Sunday, March 17, 2013

Second Time Getting Drunk
It was not fun. This morning, I felt very dizzy and sick. I couldn't even walk straightly. I kept missing the entrance to my kitchen. Feeling much better now, I'll tell you about the crazy evening I had. Tom took me with him to visit his lover, Myrtle Wilson, in New York around 3 in the afternoon. When we arrived at her department, we met Myrtle's sister and another couple. Then Myrtle brought out some bottles of whiskey and things went crazy after that. Before we knew it, it was already midnight. Everyone was asleep on the sofa except Tom, Daisy and I. Though I was drunk, I was still somewhat aware of my surrounding. I saw Tom and Myrtle standing face to face, talking to each other. Their voices eventually got louder and louder. Then all of the sudden, Tom punched her in the nose, like this...




No comments:

Post a Comment