Sunday, March 24, 2013

Farewell, My Friend...
I could not believe what I had witnessed yesterday!!! I heard a gunfire coming from Mr. Gatsby's mansion yesterday. I rushed over to see what happened and saw Mr. Gatsby floating dead in his pool. It was a horrific scene. He was in the sea of red. When I turned around, I accidentally found another dead body. It belonged to Mr. Wilson. He was holding a gun, so I'm assumed that he was the one who shot Mr. Gatsby. So today was Mr. Gatsby's funeral. The only a few people attended the funeral. Mr. Gatsby's father from Minnesota, some of his servants, and the Owl Eyes guy were the only ones present. I found it really sad and ironic that none of the people who attended Mr. Gatsby's parties did not show up to the funeral. They often bragged about the great relationships they have with Mr. Gatsby, but when he dies, they can't even make some time to bid him farewell. These rich people are so selfish. OMG!!!

To my friend Gatsby: Having just met one another and I have not yet fully understand the type of person you are, I still think you're a great person. My cousin, Daisy, is extremely lucky to be loved by you. I also want to apologize for not being able to help you reconnect your relationship with Daisy. To be honest, I think you're better off without my cousin. You're too good for her.^^Anyways, it was great knowing you Gatsby. Thank you for all the great parties; I will always remember the memories we've shared. Rest in peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment