Friday, March 15, 2013

Moving to New York...
It's a beautiful morning in New York today, and I’m here at the park enjoying my lunch. I just thought I would give you guys a little update about what’s going on in my life right now. Soo, things has been crazy for me the last couple days. I had been searching for an affordable place to stay here in New York. Fortunately, I was able to find one on a part of Long Island called West Egg. It is located between two colossal buildings. The one on my right is a hugh mansion that belongs to a wealthy gentleman named Gatsby. From the window of my house, I can see the crystal clean waters of his swimming pool and the beautiful flowers in his garden. Who is this person? So far, things have been off a good start for me here. Hope things will stay that way… :P

Here is a view of Mr.Gatsby's mansion

No comments:

Post a Comment